Let Biograd be your starting point.
An interesting geographical location in the middle of the Adriatic coast, surrounded by national parks and nature parks, a yearlong tradition in tourism, and rich tourist, culture, sports and gastronomic offer, to name just a couple of reasons that make Biograd a perfect choice as a starting point for an interesting and dynamic vacation.
Owing to its position on the most indented part of the Croatian Adriatic coast, this area, unlike other parts of the Mediterranean, offers excellent possibilities for nautical tourism and navigation. Three national parks Paklenica, Kornati archipelago and Krka as well as nature parks Telaščica and Vransko jezero are located in the immediate vicinity.
Second to its cultural and historical heritage, Biograd is also renowned for its lovely beaches, picturesque bays and various accommodation options. The town boasts a variety of restaurants offering local and international cuisine.
- HORSEBACK RIDING – horseback riding school, therapeutic riding
- SAILING – marinas and sailing club
- DIVING – there are three diving clubs in the town which organize diving excursions in the surrounding and remote areas as well as diving school
- FISHING – sea and lake fishing, big game fishing and other
- CYCLING – trails from Biograd towards Vransko jezero to Sv. Filip and Jakov
- HIKING – trails from Biograd towards Vransko jezero to Sv. Filip and Jakov, the island of Pašman
- LOCAL HISTORY MUSEUM – as a special attraction we recommend a historical collection Teret potopljenog broda iz 16. stoljeća / Treasure of a 16th-century sunken ship/ . The collection gathers over 10 thousand items retrieved from the sunken Venetian trading boat.
- CULTURAL SIGHTS – the church of St. Anastasia, St. John the Baptist, St. Catherine, St. Anthony, St. Rocco, the monastery Ćokovac
The promenade between Soline and Dražice beaches hosts coffee places and bars which transform from beach bars during the day into vibrant night clubs. The promenade Obala kralja Petra Krešimira features cocktail bars, coffee places, pastry shops and other.
Dražica i Bošana – (rental of jet skis, boats, canoes and paddle boats. Dražica Beach offers paragliding, water skiing, surfing and other water sports and attractions).
Movie nights featuring the latest movies from domestic and international cinematography are organized from June to mid-September.